New Zealand 9 When BAMMM!!!!

 It took about an hour and a half but was a very easy walk so we just took our time. When we got to the cove we soon discovered it was worth the walk. We layed down on the rocks for awhile and I was just falling asleep when a Japanese film crew came over to interview Matt. Yes, I am absolutely serious. The interviewee, a young Japanese man, spoke to Matt in Japanese while Matt waited for his translator to translate. They were going about it pretty well and I was just getting my camera out to get a shot of the actual interview when BAMMM!!!! ...... a HUGE wave crashed up and doused the film camera with salt water. You can imagine how upset the guy was, furiously trying to dry out the camera. Thank goodness I was a distance away.

Matt and Cynthia (to be continued)