Kim Kardashian - Why do Her Boobs Look Perfect

Kim Kardashian doesn't necessarily have any real "talents" in the traditional sense of the word.
How to make your boobs look perfect?
She explains it all on her app, which you've got to pay for.
With tons of tape.
“You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it’s all worth it LOL. I’ve used everything from duct tape to packing tape to masking tape and I think that the best I found is gaffer’s tape. It sticks the best!
It's water resistant, long-lasting, and a production assistant's best friend.
Make sure you don’t have any lotion or oils on when you’re lifting your boobs up with the tape. Just brace yourself for when it’s time to take it off LOL.”
With your tape-equipped boobs, you'll be ready to conquer everything. And by conquer everything I mean look good in photos. Not like anything super meaningful.